- This event has passed.
Power of Positive Thinking
December 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC+1
Self-confidence is critically important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it.
Would you back a project that's being pitched by someone who was nervous, fumbling, and overly apologetic? How about being persuaded by someone who speaks clearly, who holds his or her head high, who answers questions assuredly, and who readily admits when he or she does not know something.
Confident people inspire confidence in others, it's that simple!
The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned and built on. Whether you’re working on your own confidence or building the confidence of people around you, this workshop will navigate you through the process helping you understand the key to developing confidence.
The trainer will share a wide range of tips and techniques for a breakthrough, enabling you to be confident in any situation.
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand impact of Comfort Zone on your confidence
- Explore what confidence is and understand how confidence shows itself in you and others.
- Measure and assess your level of confidence
- Reflect and discover when confidence shows up and when we lose it
- Understand the impact of mindset and taking responsibility
- Learn why attitude is the key to confidence
- Identify key belief systems that drive your thoughts, feelings, beliefs and actions.
- Understand what effective communication is and learn how your style of communication impacts others
- Identify the power of body language, tone and the words we use; and assertive communication
- Recognise the impact of limiting beliefs and assumptions
- Prepare to build confidence through competence and will strategies
- Prepare for challenges – proactively dealing with negativity and fear
- Take control and develop an action plan
This course will benefit anyone wishing to explore and enhance their confidence.