- This event has passed.
Pensions and Taxation Seminar / Belfast
June 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm BST
Pensions are a complex issue for doctors, not helped by regular changes to the rules. But don't let these challenges eclipse one critical truth - the NHS Pension Scheme is a great way to save for your retirement.
Our Pensions and Taxation seminar is aimed at doctors aged 40 years and over.
Over 90 minutes one of our experts will explain how the pension rules works for doctors in the NHS Pension Scheme; and what you really need to know to make sure that that your finances are properly prepared for retirement, so that you can retire well and on your own terms.
We will help you to better understand:
- The 3 NHS pension schemes and how they work together
- Changes to the annual allowance, including tapering, and if you are affected
- How to calculate your ‘adjusted income’ and how this could catch you unawares
- The lifetime allowance, how it may affect you and how to minimise any impact
- How to make the most of a private pension to benefit your spouse or partner
- How to sensibly plan to protect your financial future and that of the next generation
The seminar is free to attend for all doctors and you are welcome to bring a guest.