- This event has passed.
MS Word Advanced
December 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC+1
Microsoft Word training to help you to master its advanced features and powerful tools to create high quality, professional business documents. You will save time and vastly enhance the layout and impact of your documents.
What Will I Learn?
You will learn how to use advanced features such as cross references, templates, change tracking facility and collaboration on a document via the web. The course also examines how documents and text can be successfully and securely exchanged with outside sources and shared by multiple users.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Create tailored templates for your organisation or department
- Long documents – line, Section & Page Breaks, Widows & Orphans
- Insert bookmarks, footnotes, captions, cross references, tables of contents and index
- Manage linked headers and footers
- Use track changes and protect documents with tracked changes
- Master and sub documents
- Mail Merge and Conditional Mail Merge
- Link and embed objects
- Forms and Field Codes
Is it For Me?
If you have a good understanding of the basics of MS Word and wish to enhance the quality and presentation of your Word documents and increase your productivity then this course is for you.