- This event has passed.
L3 First Aid at Work (QCF)
September 2 @ 9:30 am - September 16 @ 5:00 pm BST
Our open course per person cost is £150.00
Please feel free to check out our 5 STAR reviews on Facebook and Google.
This 3 day First Aid at Work (QCF) course (delivered over 3 consectutive Mondays) is accredited by Qualsafe Awards which is suitable for anyone who has been nominated or who has been volunteered to fulfil the statuary duty of care as laid down in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982 (as amended)
The syllabus of the course is:-
- Roles & Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Managing & Assement of an Incident
- Management of an unresponsive casualty Breathing normally
- Management of an unresponsive casualty not Breathing normally
- Safe use of an AED
- Management of a Casualty having a seizure
- Recognition & assist a Choking casualty
- Manage a casualty who is wounded & Bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Management of a minor injury (Small cuts, splinters, bites/stings)
- Secondary Survey
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with injuries to bones, muscles & joints
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with suspected Head & Spinal injury
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with a suspected chest injury
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with burns & scalds
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with an Eye injury
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with poisoning
- Administer First Aid to a casualty with Anaphylaxis
- Administer First Aid to a casualty suffering a Major illness (Heart Attack, Stroke, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Asthma)
This is an approved workplace First Aid course.
Each learner will be assessed over the duration of the course. Those learners deemed to have reached the required standard will be issued with a First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Participants must be aged 16 and over