- This event has passed.
ICURe Investor Day & Gala Dinner
July 3 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm BST
On investor Day, our next batch of ICURe NxNW startups will present their business ventures to an invited audience of funders, investors and entrepreneurs.
Our ventures from leading Universities across the North of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, have emerged from a rigorous customer discovery journey, meeting on average 100 potential customers to test their value propositions. The startups are now seeking early-stage funding to leverage identified grant funding from a range of partners including InnovateUK.
With places limited, this event is a unique opportunity for early-stage investors to engage with many of the best InnovateUK backed opportunities from the North of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. It's also a great chance to meet and talk to team members from the technology transfer offices. Register now to attend and receive updates on our business ventures who will be pitching.
- Registration & lunch from 13:00pm
- 14:00pm Introductions
- 14:05am pitch session 1 (each team 10 min pitch & 10 min Q&A)
- 15:45pm Coffee break
- 16:00pm Pitch session 2 (each team 10 min pitch & 10 min Q&A)
- 17:45pm Close, drinks reception & networking
- 19:30pm ICURe Investor Day Gala Dinner (The Merchant Hotel Belfast) Dress code Smart Casual
InnovateUK backed ventures from the following Universities are confirmed to pitch
- University of Newcastle
- The University of Manchester
- University of Liverpool
- University of Edinburgh
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Surrey
- University of Sheffield