How To Create An Effective Thought Leader Strategy with Tina Calder
September 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm BST
This THOUGHT LEADERSHIP 3hr Masterclass is presented by publicist, journalist and commentator Tina Calder.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for the last 20 years and has worked with a number of thought leaders over the years.
In this masterclass you will learn:
- What is thought leadership?
- Why consider a thought leadership strategy?
- How can a thoguht leadership strategy help your personal brand or business?
- Types of thought leadership?
- Why publicity and content creation is the key to an effective thought leadership strategy?
- A step by step guide to what you need in your thought leadership toolkit
- How Tina began her thought leadership trajectory and she'll show you her successes and fails along the way
- Why 'imposter syndrome' can screw with your thought leadership plans
- Practical tips on what you can do to begin or supercharge your thought leadership journey
- Why writing great sales content is absolutely essential in a converting thought leadership strategy
Content Queen Tina will demistify the world of thought leadership and give you real and practical tips and advice on how you can begin working on your personal or corporate brand today!
Northern Ireland's Content Queen, Tina Calder is a journalist and commentator of 20 years, a publicist of 12 and a multi-platform media professional. The Belfast entrepreneur owns publicity management agency Excalibur Press based in the city's Cathedral Quarter.
From travelling across the UK and Ireland as a showbiz reporter, publicist and tour manager to becoming an award winning business journalist, Tina uses her varied and colourful career experiences to deliver bespoke publicity and communications strategies.
To put it bluntly she'll show you how to get stuff done!