CIM Level 6 Award in Mastering Metrics 2019
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - May 22 @ 8:00 pm UTC+0
CIM Level 6 Award in Mastering Metrics is part of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing
MASTERING METRICS (MANDATORY)
The Level 6 award in Mastering Metrics examines the importance of managing marketing data and using a range of measurement techniques can enable organisations to achieve marketing insights and strategic decision-making. This award comprises three units:
- Metrics and analytics
- Measuring effectiveness
- Analytics for decision-making
Assessment by assignment.
Classes will be delivered on a Wednesday evening on 10th & 17th April and 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd May 2019. Assessment submission 28th June 2019
WHO IS IT FOR?
The CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing is a Level 6 qualification that’s ideal for senior marketing executives and marketing managers who are responsible for managing the marketing process at an operational level, as well as those who are looking to build on the knowledge gained at Professional Certificate level with a future marketing management role in mind.
The typical profiles of people who might take this qualification could include:
- Marketing executives.
- Business development managers.
- Departmental managers.
- Product/ brand managers.
- Marketing managers.
- Account managers.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Study Centre costs for Tuition and Support start from £600 per module/award
CIM Membership cost is £60 per annum
CIM Assessment cost is £185 per assessment
*CIM costs are payable directly to CIM by the student
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to demonstrate
you’ve achieved one of the following English language qualifications
within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives