CIM Level 4 Award in Integrated Communications 2019
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - May 22 @ 8:00 pm UTC+0
CIM Level 4 Award in Integrated Communications is part of the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
This Level 4 module will help you understand the importance of effective internal and external communications in building sustainable relationships and explains how the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), product and brand management can enable organisations to deliver customer value.
This module comprises three units:
- Internal marketing
- Value proposition
- Marketing communications
Class dates 10th & 17th April and 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd May. Assessment submission date 28th June 2019
WHO IS IT FOR?
This qualification is aimed at those who are working in supporting marketing roles, usually within the marketing function, but also targets individuals in more senior roles, particularly in SMEs, where marketing is only part of what they do. The qualification provides a practical insight into the principles and application of marketing at a tactical level.
The typical profiles of people who might take this qualification could include:
- Marketing assistants.
- Marketing coordinators.
- Marketing executives.
- Marketing managers in SMEs without formal marketing qualifications.
- Non-marketers with aspirations for marketing.
- Existing marketers wanting to become more specialist.
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this module:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing.
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK degree or international equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to demonstrate
you’ve achieved one of the following English language qualifications
within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Study Centre costs for Tuition and Support £500
CIM Membership cost is £60per annum*
CIM Assessment cost is £145 per assessment*
*CIM costs are paid by the student directly to CIM
**Only book once Belfast Academy of Marketing have agreed your suitability for this award as no refunds will be given