- This event has passed.
Blogging For Business 3hr Masterclass with Tina Calder
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm BST
This BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS 3hr Masterclass is presented by publicist, journalist and commentator Tina Calder.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for the last 20 years and has a wealth of advice and insight into the local industry to share.
In this masterclass you will learn:
- Why you should "blog for business"
- What types of blogging you can do for your business
- How to create quick and easy blog posts
- What kinds of blogs are your customers/readers looking for
- What are the key ingredients to a successful blog
- How can you utilise blogging as a way of attracting new customers
- How can blogging improve customer relations
- How to create quick and easy content from your blog posts
- Where and how can you distribute your blog posts
- The importance of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Tags and Meta Data
- Adding imagery to your blogs
- My favourite tools, tips and tricks that help with my blogging and content creation
Content Queen Tina will take you through the basics of blogging and demystify the art of creating good quality content.
Northern Ireland's Content Queen, Tina Calder is a journalist and commentator of 20 years, a publicist of 12 and a multi-platform media professional. The Belfast entrepreneur owns publicity management agency Excalibur Press based in the city's Cathedral Quarter.
From travelling across the UK and Ireland as a showbiz reporter, publicist and tour manager to becoming an award winning business journalist, Tina uses her varied and colourful career experiences to deliver bespoke publicity and communications strategies.
To put it bluntly she'll show you how to get stuff done!