BelfastJS – December 2018 LIGHTNING ROUND @ Flexera
December 19 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Hard to believe the time is upon us again - it's the traditional BelfastJS holiday season LIGHTNING ROUND (all-caps, all the time)!
Our line-up for the LIGHTNING ROUND features (in no particular order):
- Saujanya Sunkarwar - Building Alexa Skills in Node.js
- Chris Laughlin - How I Built It: Yo-Total Sushi Calculator
- Barry McGee - Making Remote Work... Work
- Robert McNeill - Snapshot Testing in Jest
- Saoirse McCann - State Management with Akita and Angular
- Alistair Brown - Writing Slack Bots in Node.js for Fun and Profit
- Sean Carlin - How to Build a GraphQL API with Apollo
- Steven Ringland - Things You Can Do With Webpack
We will be moving *fast* to try and get through all our talks at a good tempo, but there will still be opportunities for breaks, questions and discussion. It's going to be a good one! Hope to see you all there!