Cloud Accounting LLP will help your business survive and thrive during Covid by offering you a Strategic Recovery Plan which includes:
- IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
- UNDERTAKING A BUSINESS HEALTH CHECK & FINANCIAL PLAN
- IDENTIFY & PLUG FUNDING SHORTFALLS
REVIEWING YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
• existing market conditions and the possibility of new markets.
• options to rebuild income streams.
• options to reduce costs and implement efficiencies.
• alternative supply chain options.
• potential for synergies with other businesses.
• Identify and prioritise key strategic issues impacting the business.
• Review disruption as a result of the UK’s exit from the EU.
HEALTH CHECK AND FINANCIAL PLAN
• Insight on short-term cashflow needs and impending liabilities as a result of reduced trading, tax deferments or loan repayment holidays.
• look at the need for the wider working capital cycle, credit terms in the industry, the need to hold higher levels of stock than normal.
• improve the current standing of key customers and suppliers and the potential to insure the debtor book.
• options around the asset base such as the ability to liquidate surplus assets, the potential use of HP and sale & leaseback of premises.
IDENTIFY FUNDING SHORTFALLS / DEBT RESTRUCTURING
• our Strategic Recovery Plan should equip businesses to approach potential funders to seek funding/investment if necessary.
• the plan will identify funding shortfalls and make recommendations
regarding attaining additional finance and/or restructuring existing finance.
• cfonsider alternative funding options and the potential for equity investment.